Learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression;
bring justice to the fatherless, plead the widow's cause. Isaiah 1:17




Friday, January 21, 2011

MUST reads....


My dear readers, I have some awesome reading for you...and none of it is by me. As a service to you, I have scoured the internet for the very best blog posts for your reading pleasure. Actually, I'm a blogoholic (seriously, click on my profile, and check out how many blogs I follow. I dare you.) and here are some posts I've read lately that have deeply touched me, ministered to me, or remained in my head loooooong afterward:

Russell Moore explains that Jesus has AIDS

Cate, from Gathered From Afar, shares how As followers of Christ, the things we do for Him should not be radical to other followers.


Christine from Welcome to My Brain discusses her life as a freegan vegan flexitarian


Jami, from Life With a Personal God, talks about Loving When You Don't Feel Like It


Christine, from Welcome to My Brain, saved my day by teaching me how to tap


I found a kindred spirit and encouragement in Sarah, from The Many Stars that Guide Us, with her post, The One Who Knows


Courtney, from Storing Up Treasures, made me feel less alone when she posted on her own struggles with depression


Ramey, from This American Diet, inspired and encouraged me when she discussed ethical eating, labels, and walking the line


Angela, from Expecting... inspired me when she took up the Rockin' Mama Challenge


Lynne, from the Accidental Advocate, reminded me that even on the hard days, I wouldn't take back one second with my kids.



What are you waiting for? Go read, so you can heal/think/be inspired/learn!

No comments: